Thank you for your interest in NCR Country Club! We proudly offer two primary types of membership: Golf and Social. All membership categories include privileges for a primary member, spouse/partner and children under the age of 25.
The Social Membership Includes unlimited use of the pool / fitness complex and clubhouse privileges, which include entertainment of guests in the Club’s dining facilities, use of the banquet rooms for private functions, and participation in Club theme parties and other specialty social events, and access to the Kids Klubhouse and activities. Social Members may play golf up to 6 times per year by paying the appropriate guest fee.The Golf Membership Includes unlimited use of both the North and South Courses, golf practice facilities, the pool / fitness complex, and clubhouse privileges, which include entertainment of guests in the Club’s dining facilities, merchandise purchase in the Golf Shop, use of the banquet rooms for private functions, and participation in Club theme parties and other specialty social events, and access to the Kids Klubhouse and activities.
Within the Golf Membership are the following categories:
- Young Executive Membership - created for those under the age of 35
- Patriot Membership - available for Wright Patterson Air Force Base Active & Retired Military and Civil Service Personnel
- Legacy Membership - opportunity for the son, daughter or grandchild of an active member in good standing
- Non-Resident Membership - designed for those who do not reside whether permanently or part-time within a 75-mile radius of NCR Country Club.
- Silver Membership - offered for those over the age of 72
Additional rebates may be available if you are currently a member of a qualifying club, if you are a former NCR Country Club member and/or a current or former NCR Corporation Employee.For further information regarding any one of these categories, please contact Kerry Pool, Director of Membership & Marketing, at 937/643-6910 or by filling out the Request for Information form.